Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not offering face to face services but we are still here to help.

If you need to access any of our services, please contact us on the phone as normal on 0116 242 1120. Please do not attend our office.


Whatever your immigration situation, we can help! Whether you are making an application from within the UK, have received a UK Visa Refusal, are employing people from outside of the EU, are wanting to sponsor an overseas national or simply seeking some honest and clear advice from an Immigration Specialist, we will help you.

We provide a fixed-fee service to advise, assist and represent our clients through the complex visa application and immigration process. We can offer a full service from start to finish or a simple assessment to guide you on an application you intend to make personally. We offer everybody a free initial appointment with our immigration solicitor to discuss your query and to enable you to decide if you wish to instruct us to assist you with your matter.

Our immigration solicitor has a wealth of experience and demonstrates very high success rates. We strive to make our service as accessible as possible, and pride ourselves in providing honest advice at every stage as to the prospects of success so you know what the outcome is likely to be. We consistently strive to provide high levels of legal advice and service to all those who are in need of good quality Immigration advice.

We will work on a case from the start, in the middle or even when you think it has reached its end with no more places to turn. Come and meet with us for a friendly, confidential discussion to see how we can help.

Our services include:

  • One off assessment appointments.
  • Applications to visit the UK.
  • Entry clearance or further leave to remain as a student.
  • Applications to enter or stay in the UK as a worker.
  • Applications to enter or remain in the UK as a dependant family member – spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, dependant parent (or grandparent) and dependant children.
  • Applications to enter the UK for the purposes of marriage, fiancé visa or marriage visitor.
  • Applications for British Citizenship.
  • European free movement applications.
  • Brexit associated applications for settled / pre settled status.
  • Asylum applications.
  • Windrush applications.
  • Immigration appeals.
  • Travel document / passport applications.
  • Biometric residence permit applications.
  • Others.